Puducherry Gnu/Linux Users Group is an Not-for-Profit Organization which aims at:
1. Creating awareness on GNU/Linux Operating System and Free Software.
2. Delivering for free, various flavours of latest and old versions of Gnu/Linux for those in need around Puducherry.
3. Conducting Meet-up in Puducherry with those who have interest to know about Gnu/Linux and Free Software (Anyone can join the meetup).
4. Conducting Workshops on Free software / GNU/Linux tools / Programming with GNU/Linux, etc.
PuduvaiGLUG is affiliated with Free Software Foundation TamilNadu.
We are a Technical + Philosophical group, where we care about the Philosophy of Free Software and Freedom / FreeSpeech over the Internet. We believe that Technology should not be restricted only to few people. It should reach million and should give users every Freedom.
We live in a Society, and not contributing to a society is not fair. As they give things for us to live, sustain and grow then why not spend few minutes to contribute back?
Puducherry Gnu/Linux Users Group also called as “PuduvaiGLUG” in short is run by group of volunteers from Puducherry. We were inspired by Indian Linux Users Group – Chennai.
We mean Humanity, We mean Freedom so We mean Gnu/Linux and Free Software
We are Social and Friendly !
1. Prasanna Venkadesh – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Sarath Kumar – email@example.com
3. Suriyadeepan – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Vikneshwaren – email@example.com
5. Arun Prasath – firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Harthi Vasudevan – email@example.com
Our Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/puduvaiglugWebsite: fshm.in