1. Ghostery – Monitors third-party trackers on sites. Ghostery will only show you which trackers are operating on the websites
2. AVG privacyfix – Helps lock down your Facebook and Google privacy settings.
3. Disconnect – Blocks trackers from popular sites.
4. HTTPS Everywhere – Redirects to secure (HTTPS) versions of sites where possible.
5. DuckDuckGo – Search anonymously.
6. Adblock Plus – Blocks intrusive ads.
7. DoNotTrackMe – It blocks third-party trackers on sites. ( Firefox, Chrome )
8. Lightbeam for Firefox – See who’s tracking you online.