Only few days left until the Celebration of Software Freedom Day. Now here, we are posting idea for stalls, that you may be interested to register and show a demo for public.
Note:- Striken out
like this means they are already registered. This page will be updated as new stalls get registered.
1. Wikipedia – Open contribution in any language, Open source projects around Wikipedia.
2. Introduction to Mathematical/Scientific tools- Like Mathematica, GeoGebra, SciLab etc for math and GIS apps like QGIS, physics simulators etc.
3. Popular Open Source apps for *dows: Like VLC, LibreOffice, SciLab, DevCpp, Bluefish, etc.
(You can contact Jesse Francis (firstname.lastname@example.org) from Pondicherry University for any help to make a stall on above 3)
4. OpenStreetMap – Open street Map is Free world-wide Map created by people like you. You can add any place in map.
Mozilla Firefox – A stall on the latest features of Firefox, Add-ons, etc.
6. Open Source CAD tools like QCad, LibreCAD, etc.
Android – World’s leading Smartphone Open Source Operating System from Google.
8. Stalls on Science tools like
Stellarium, Celestia .
9. Audacity – Open Source powerful Audio editor.
Blender – A 3D Graphic / Animation creating tool (Used by Pixar and Disney studios)
For any Queries, Contact
Prasanna Venkadesh:- 9940325718 (email@example.com)